Monday, November 4, 2019

My report thought

I think I did ok lot of 3 so that good all I know is that it going to get harder every quarter. I also got a 4 in social studies I think everybody got a 4 in that. But I really like it I think that I can do better the one I know I did really bad is in math because it is really hard I thought it was going to be the same like they say it is but hard and told different. The easy subject is ELA because we do blogger and I love writing so I know what to do, sometime because we have to do mindset objective criteria writing sometimes we don’t. But I like my grade I want to do better is I want to get more four so I show my sister that I try and so I can see when i’m Getting smarter and so I can see what I’m struggling in so I can try harder. The 3 hardest is math, social studies, and science it was easy but like I said they get harder and harder. And I lose my brain and get dumber but science is easy it ok but the rest is Really hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment