Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Blackfish

Who is TiliKum? TiliKum is a orca. And what happened to him is he got killed because he killed 3 people,1 trainer,1 homeless man that was the trespasser. They trainer was a girl TiliKum pulled her hair and killed her. How do I feel about sea world I feel that the killer whales should be out in the ocean that it’s not safe anymore for they’re animals they should be out in the wild. I found out that they trainer that got killed was really close to the killer whale and she dead. But TiliKum was out of control so, they had to put her down.what do I think about if killer whales should be in sea world or the ocean? I think that they should be in the ocean because should we where they can feel happy and be in the wild because they are wild. The killer whales are ocean animals not sea world animals. They should put the killer whales in the ocean. They are killer whales they are HARD work you will need lots of training. So I think that they belong in the ocean. Because he killed a trainer but it was any trainer they were best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment